Maldita Milonga 2×2 November
Saturday Night Maldita Milonga will kick off with a Tango class (45 min) @ 7:00pm, followed by social dancing until 12am!
We are running our ‘musica’ with a new format. Upon discussion with many fellow Tangueros, we are dispensing with the traditional 3 (or the dreaded 4) song Tandas in favour of short 2 song Tandas, with no Cortina. As well as lots of different genres of music.
Just music to dance to. No tradition, no pre-tense.
Other blasphemous behaviours we will be encouraging
– Followers may ask Leaders for a dance. (Oh MY!!!)
– We are offering yummy food!
– Just a few non Tango Tracks played throughout the evening. (Many of our dancers know how to dance many styles, and would enjoy a “little” bit of variety throughout the night).
– All Welcome – TANGO LOVERS FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS, beginners, experienced dancers and non dancers. Come a be part of the friendly and warm environment as you enjoy the elegance of Tango.
– Maldita Milonga Time: from 7:00pm till late
– Where: 296 Churchill Ave. Subiaco
– Cost: $15
(Except when we host international/interstate Instructors)
Looking forward to see you there!
For more information please contact us Ph. 9382 3235/ email: email@example.com / website: www/jrda.com.au/MTMng forward to see you there
December 1st – Christmas Milonga
ALSO CHECK: Bachata & WCS at Joe’s Wine & Dine