Members Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Juan Rando Dance Academy. Before signing your JRDA Membership Agreement please take the time to read the following terms and conditions of your membership. We advise you to only sign the membership agreement if you understand and agree with these conditions.
JRDA management reserves the right to amend any of the conditions or to impose any other conditions it considers to be reasonable or necessary, in which case notices will be given to you via email.
- Memberships are available for a fixed contract period of 6 weeks (Introductory) and minimum contract periods of 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
- Every member will receive a membership card, which must be shown at JRDA & any external venue we run casually on every visit.
- The membership is not transferable and must only be used by the registered member. Any misuse of the membership will result in the membership being cancelled.
- JRDA has a non-refund policy, which applies to all membership levels.
- The membership card entitles the user to the benefits associated with the membership level purchased.
- The membership level can only be changed, free of charge, immediately after the membership expires.
- The management of JRDA reserves the right to cancel any membership in breech of rules or conduct which in the view of the management of JRDA is offensive to customers and / or staff or represents a health and safety danger.
|12 month||6 month||3 month||6 week – INTRO (1 time only)|
|The Game Clasess||X||X||X||X|
|# of Private lesson, 50% off discount cards||4||3||2||0|
|Performance group||10% discount||10% discount||10% discount||0|
|Studio-Based workshops**||10% discount||10% discount||10% discount||10% discount|
|Fastrack workshops||Free pass when comes along with a new full paying student|
*Core classes – (Argentine Tango, Bachata, Kizomba, Samba De Gafieira, Salsa (Linear & Cuban), Samba No Pe, Stiletto, West Coast Swing and Zouk)
** Excluded visiting (national/international) instructor workshops
- All new memberships will incur a $35 setup fee, payable at the start of your membership contract.
- If a membership is renewed within 7 days after it expires then the $35 set up fee will be waived.
- If the membership is renewed after 7 days from the time it has expired, then it will incur a $35 set up fee.
- Memberships which are paid upfront in full via credit card will incur an additional 1.5% credit card processing fee.
- You are required each term to enroll into your chosen classes one week before the commencement of the new term and mark your attendance at reception. Your enrolment can be done either by emailing reception firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the blue enrolment form located at the reception desk.
- You will need to commit to the classes, which you have enrolled into for the duration of the term. If for any reason you wish not to continue please communicate with reception and your dance instructor.
- Class material is structured around the full 6 weeks term. Missing classes may affect advancement to next level.
MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT (UPFRONT or EZYPAY)
- 6 week (Introductory) memberships can only be paid upfront and incur a 1.5% processing fee if paid via credit card.
- 3 months, 6 months or 12 month memberships can either be paid:(a). Upfront (if paid via credit card will incur a 1.5% credit card processing fee) or(b). EZYPAY, where you can pay for your membership via direct debit installments
(fees apply). You will be given EZYPAY customer terms + conditions which you will need to review and sign.
- 3, 6 or 12 month membership contracts, may be suspended only once for a period up to and no longer than 6 weeks. All contract suspensions will incur a $35 admin fee.
- 6 week (Introductory) memberships can not be suspended or cancelled once purchased.
CANCELLATION of EZYPAY INSTALLMENTS
- Cancellation of your EZYPAY direct debit installments before the end of the contract period will require full payment of the out standing balance. Payment by credit card will incur additional 1.5% credit card processing fee.
- At the end of your JRDA membership, EZYPAY payments will continue as usual unless we are advised in writing/email no later than 14 days before the contract expiry date. JRDA will not refund the ‘additional’ payments, which were made after the expiration of our contract.
- I have read and agree to these terms and conditions